10.25.2012

Good Listener (VIII)



1. "Ah Mary" - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Before she was featured on a record with Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter was actually being a bad-A as the lead singer of this band. This is one song I sing in my car at the top of my lungs and always (unfortunately) crack on that high note...


P.S. The link embedded in the title will take you to a live performance at the Tonight Show

2. "Eyes on Fire" - Blue Foundation
So, since the final Twilight movie is coming out soon, I thought I'd share my favorite song from the series (granted, I have not seen the third or fourth film).



3. "Sweet Jane" - Cowboy Junkies
I love this version of Lou Reed's "Sweet Jane"... it's just so sexy... and I felt like sharing it with you.



4. "Whatever You Like" - Anya Marina
As not the biggest proponent of rap music, I really enjoy this cover of T.I.'s hit, "Whatever You Like." She definitely does him one better.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...